darkpkzscape forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010

2 posters

Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010

Post  owner jakob Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am

Greeting everyone and welcome to the new age of Darkpkscape!. this forums has currently been dead for now excactly 3 Years! I have currently finally got contact with jm again and we are going to get the server up again! so we just want to know if there is anyone else who are still using this forums or just looking over..? We must be able to have contact with all the old Admins ( not everyone but some of them ) and start over again! In this 3 years DPKS has been gone it has been alot of changes! we have now currently the gs Stance/Skillcape emotes/vengeance and everything that that is new in the 317 faction. yes we are currently going for an 317 that i have been working with for an long time now! It will all be the same. We will use the old Forums and JM will be the one that codes the client ^^ idk anything bout that Kind of thing.

Everyone who are still looking around in this forum! and if your an old player for 3 years ago. login into the forums and Answer with the word "IM IN TO THE NEW DPKS". And i will write you down then we'll see how many we got lately ^^ With the best regards / owner jakob skillcape emote!
owner jakob
owner jakob

http://dark-pkz-scape.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty Re: The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010

Post  james bean9 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

holy fk i think i just jizzed.... remem me? u promised me mod but then u decided to shut it down.i had just come back cuz i found a server like this. cmon open it up like SOONER!

james bean9

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty Re: The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010

Post  james bean9 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:43 am

IM IN TO THE NEW DPKS

james bean9

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty :DDDD

Post  owner jakob Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 am

Heya mate!! dude i actually promised you co-owner and someone fakes he was you to get the spot.
As soon as the server gets in again your co owner
owner jakob
owner jakob

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty sss

Post  owner jakob Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 am

Add me on my IRL msn. fotbolls_mannen123@hotmail.com
owner jakob
owner jakob

Back to top Go down

Post  james bean9 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 am

i dont have msn Smile i have yahoo though... lol. so uh about an exact date? i was sick for like a week and in nother week ill be gone for two weeks. like 5 days from now. i have never been co owner. Smile. the highest i got was admin and that was for helping him get his source made entirely by him back... wat source is this going to be? the old one? like with the blurite sword and stuff? that really is bandos? im typing bad right now cuz im quickly typing it Smile. btw i thought you n jm hated eachother or something? and btw... this is the first server i ever stuck with for more than like a couple days.

james bean9

Back to top Go down

Post  james bean9 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 am

oh yes and dont make it so there are so many fakes i know a way to stop that just look at the ip of the real acc and the one of the non real one. like wat happend with krakex. plus will there still be tons of mods and admins like there was back then?

james bean9

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty ddddd

Post  owner jakob Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am

Currently i have not contacted jm for 3 years now. i just needed an flash on my descriptions. and no i have tryed to contact krakex but that goes like **** but how it looks now you, markus will be the staffs. and uh, no we will not use the same source in a prick we used ddsspeced last time but this time we use demises source if you wonder and ill going to work on a source so i dont have excactly date yet. we will start with an beta test that will only be able for admins to go in. and when we have fixed the major buggs we open it for everyone. REGARDS / JAKOB
owner jakob
owner jakob

Back to top Go down

Post  james bean9 Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Ok whos markus, and what you mean by how it looks for me now?

james bean9

Back to top Go down

The server Are returning! / Owner jakob - 19 Juny 2010 Empty lolllolllolloll

Post  Jakob Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Jakob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down