darkpkzscape forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions.

3 posters

Go down

Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions. Empty Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions.

Post  raggemurre Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:42 pm

i hate to do this as this is my first incident on this server, but i would like to mention how disgraced i am by the behaviour of your admins and how bad there punishments are, i mean if you were an admin you wouldnt stoop so low you leave a low level in the wildy with stuff on him, then she had the cheek to laugh in my face. here is a pic of where she left me... if you do not believe me that is your choice but then again i suppose she is admin and admins have priority over us normal players right? well as for what ive seen of the stupid behaviour of her so far i am surprised how she got admin. i would just like to mention how disgraced i am about this! and i hope she will be questioned about this..?
Embarassed
P.S i would just like to add when i said i was reporting to forums she started saying "haha , the forums, you mean my forums, when you do post let me see it, because you will be the first to make a complaint about me". now i dont think this is acceptable behaviour but then again, im just a normall little player.

Here is the picture of where she took me:Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions. Howstupidpq4.th

raggemurre

Back to top Go down

Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions. Empty Re: Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions.

Post  aznsoldier6 Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 pm

thats exactly how I feel! I keep getting IP banned every time I log on. Theres too many admins who abuse their powers. Please Jakob. De-admin every1 and only give it out to trustworthy people. Please!

OH also, by the way. Just go on moparscape webclient, type in ::noclip and then just run outa house.
aznsoldier6
aznsoldier6

Back to top Go down

Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions. Empty i cant belive thisss!!!!!!!!

Post  james bean9 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 am

omfg!!!!! q str q (admin booo) did this to me and like 10 other ppl, i ended up having to call my friend to get me out :O

james bean9

Back to top Go down

Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions. Empty Re: Please read player is horrified over a admins reactions.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down